Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Meet Jay Jay






Happy New Year! It's been a while since my last post but I'm BACK! I just wanted to share with all of you a couple of pictures of my sweet, adorable and yummy baby; Jay Jay. 

Jay Jay is a smart 3 year old Mini Schnauzer and even though we adopted him almost 2 years ago, I realized I never posted a picture of him on my blog. 

We are so happy we rescued this little guy because he brings so much joy to our lives, if you have a furry baby of your own, I'm sure you know how happy he makes my husband and I. 

With that being said, Here are a few pictures of my baby! Oh and if you want to see more pictures of him, follow him on Instagram! @JayJay_Dog

Enjoy!








Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Michelle Beltre | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig