Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Favorite Nail Polishes For Fall


Hello sunshines!! So ... Fall is here!!!! :) Im soo excited because this is my favorite season of the year! Its Pumpkin latte season,
Its scarf season, its dark lipsticks season... can you tell how excited I am?!?! hahaha.

I don't know if I mentioned this before but I am a nail polish junkie!!! like seriously!!! I loooove nail polishes!! So I wanted to share my favorite ones for this season!! 

Some colors are oldies but goodies and some are new ones. I recently started using Zoya nail polishes and O-M-G! where have they been all my life??! Im obsessed with them now! :)

Hola mis amores!!! Asi que... el Otoño ya esta aquí!!! Estoy super emocionada porque esta es mi temporada favorita del año!! Es temporada de los Pumpkin Lattes , es temporada de las bufandas, temporada de los labiales oscuros... pueden notar lo emocionada que estoy?!?! jajaja.

No se si he mencionado esto anteriormente pero soy una adicta a los esmaltes de las uñas, enserio!! Amoooo los esmaltes!!! Asi que pensé en compartir mis favoritos para esta temporada!

Algunos son colores son viejos pero muy buenos y otros son nuevos. Recientemente empece a usar los de la marca Zoya y Dios mío! porque no los había descubierto antes?? Ahora estoy obsesionada con ellos!


 

ZOYA:
Jaqueline
Faye
Addison
Caitlin
Carey
Ryan

Marc Jacobs:
Lola
Petra

Essie:
Recessionista
Hot Coco
Butler Please
Stylenomics

O.P. I:
Going My Way Or Norway?


Don't forget to click on "join this site " for more updates!! / No olvides hacer click en "unirse a este sitio" para mas actualizaciones! 
Find me on/Encuentrame en:

             ♥- @michellebeltre-Instagram
             ♥- @michellebeltre-Twitter
             ♥- Michelle Beltre-Facebook 
             ♥- Michelle on Bloglovin
             ♥- Michelle's Tumblr 




Share:

20 comments

  1. Hello fellow nail polish junkie, nice to meet you. I love nail polish and this is probably the only beauty product I can honestly say I collect. I try every brand at least ones. : ) I have been loving a few of the Marc Jacobs colors, but after I bought Gatsby I was a little disappointed with how quickly the polish chipped. Have you had the same experience with his other colors? Maybe it was the glitter? I love the second Zoya color from the left, beautiful color. Thank you for sharing! You will like my last week's Friday post where I share my five favorite nail polish colors. Hope you find some you like as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!!! Nice to meet you too! and yes!! I totally agree with you on the Marc Jacobs colors, I was disappointed too because I thought they were going to last a little longer but unfortunately they don't :( . I checked your post and it was amazing! Loved the colors you chose, I love your blog , you have amazing pictures and I subscribed to it!! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I know right?? That color is soo cute and perfect for fall!! Thanks Liz!! xo

      Delete
  3. I love that hot coco color by essie!!

    http://styledbydilara.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am so happy that fall is here too!! Great polish picks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie!!! Fall is the bessst season ever!! lol xo

      Delete
  5. Oh I love the true blue Essie one! I've been looking for the perfect blue and this looks perfect. Thanks for the round up of nail polishes. They are all incredible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh yes! That blue is amazing, Its been my favorite for the past 2 or 3 months now lol, even though it has a matte finish I usually use a gel top coat and it looks perfect! I'm so glad you liked the post!! Thank you, Rebecca! xo.

      Delete
  6. this is such a huge collection of nail polish! My fav ones are essie- I use constantly and alternatively: black, dark red and pale pink :D after using one brand for so long I think I may need a change... thank for inspiration :)
    anajge.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anja!! Im the same!! Im always using black , blue or red! lol but I really wanted to change that for this season and experiment a little with the Zoya new colors! I highly recommend them, I love Essie too and to me they are awesome but the Zoya ones are really worth trying out! Im so glad you liked the post!!! :) xoxo

      Delete
  7. I love using nail polishes too, the more colors the better! I am excited for Fall but will be more excited once it gets cooler where I live!

    xo, Kina
    thelovelylook.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah I agree, Karina!! The more colors the better!!! I hope it gets cooler where you live soon so you can enjoy the weather too!! :) xoxo

      Delete
  8. Thanks for filling me in! I rarely wear nail polish anymore because it lasts about an hour with all the house work and kid-related stuff I do. BUT that last OPI color got me excited. I think I'm going to have to get a mani soon :) Thanks for the suggestions.
    PS- I love your giant collection of nail polishes in the back of your pictures.
    whereisthemama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Danielle!!! I completely understand you! my nail polish doesn't last long either but I've been using the Essie top coat "No chips ahead" and that has helped a little and makes it last a bit longer. I love the OPI one too, its such a classic nude color and perfect for fall!!! Im so happy that you liked the post!! :) xoxo

      Delete
  9. Hello Michelle, how are you. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award Please check it out http://glamistahome.blogspot.com/2014/10/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love zoya colors!

    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Michelle Beltre | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig