Wednesday, January 30, 2013

NOTD: Spiked Nails with Essie " Stylenomics ".

Today I wanted to try something new on my nails, I was looking for several designs and then i bumped into this! Spiked nails :). I had seen them before but I honestly thought it would be harder that what it really is.

For me it was like the best idea eveeerrr because I had already bought a bunch of nail beads and didn't really know what to do with them yet.

As I said before on a previous post, I am Ob-ssesed with nailart, nail designs nail polish ...well..if it has the word "nail" on it... I might as well love it! 


This is what I used: 

  • Essie " Stylenomics"
  • An unused toothpick 
  • Beads for nail art ( I used the one that is outside)
  • Sephora by O.P.I base coat ( which I forgot to put on the picture above).


What do you guys think? Do you have any ideas?! Let me know on you comments below. 

xoxo..



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Michelle Beltre | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig